What is the best at home company to work for Senior Quality Assurance Software Engineer
Buy Tastylia Online No Prescription Needed At Retriever our customers depend on our software for mission critical applications that support their mobile field forces around the globe day in, day out.
a che ora apre il mercato forex Our quality assurance engineers are pivotal to the delivery of stable reliable easy to use software.
tastylia supplier We are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our development team. Our ideal candidate will have 4-5 years experience, an eye for detail, and a passion for delivering quality software.
der heilige gral binäre optionen Australian permanent residents only should apply.
attendibilita opzioni binarie This position is located in our Sydney office.
- Ensure that all released software is tested to a high level of quality
- Create and manage quality test case sets for all software developed
- Demonstrate that documented test cases have been executed and results recorded
- Demonstrate that agreed quality processes are being followed
- Meet agreed schedules for testing
- Contribute to the improvement of processes, including the introduction of testing automation
Essential Skills/Personal Attributes
- Must be thorough with an eye for detail
- Prepared to “roll sleeves up” and get the work done
- Good planning skills, can prioritise and manage time
- Good “team” skills – can readily interact with other team members, contribute to stand-ups, coordinate the input to test-cases etc
- Good communication skills – must be able to talk with customers directly in assisting to understand and resolve issues. Can objectively call out problems
- Good at data analysis & reporting
- Flexibility – can manage multiple projects successfully
- Problem solving skills – Can assist support staff in analysing and reproducing issues
- Can challenge the team on delivering user-friendly software. Needs to be able to see things from the user’s perspective.
- Direct experience using software testing automation tools (eg. JBehave or Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Appium)
- Experience with Object Oriented programming
- Mobile application experience
http://www.kenyadialogue.com/?selena=iqoption-e-una-piattaforma-sicura&2b0=d9 iqoption e una piattaforma sicura
can i buy Pregabalin in canada Software Engineer Team Lead– Java, Mobile
- Retriever Communications – Leading Enterprise Mobility Specialist with 20+ year experience
- Hands on software engineer/team lead role
opzioni binarie importo minimo As a Software Engineer Team Lead, you will lead and mentor a small software development team (~5 engineers including graduates), assisting the Manager and the team’s Site Reliability Engineer in project planning, as well as hands on coding. You will report to the Manager.
Based in our growing Sydney office (we are scheduled to relocate our head office from Frenchs Forest to Chatswood by late 2017), our software engineering teams focus on delivering quality mobile solutions to our customers, which is based on our innovative and powerful enterprise mobility platform comprising backend and mobile components. Our engineers are constantly exposed to the latest technologies and new ways of solving real life solutions.
As a company, we are committed to offer our staff career development opportunities. For the Team Leader, there are potential paths into senior technical or leadership roles, or roles in another area. Our culture can be described as vibrant, innovative and fun, with a focus on excellence and in achieving customer satisfaction. We offer a competitive salary that is consummate upon skills and experience.
Join our team today! Please supply a cover letter and a CV as part of your application.
- Coding – the team leader is an active member of the development team
- Assist senior engineering staff in project planning
- Oversee quality and timely delivery throughout the development lifecycle
- Assist senior engineering staff to promote best practices and uphold industry standards
- Mentor a small team of engineers including graduates
- Report to the Manager on project status and staff performance
Essential Skills/Personal Attributes
- Engineering or Computer Science degree
- 3+ years’ experience using an Agile SW development process
- Excellent skills in Java development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in mentoring, coaching and developing team members
- Shows initiative, enthusiasm and passion for technology
- 3+ years of local (Australian) work experience
- Australian PR or citizen
- Experience in Android, iOS and C# development
- Demonstrated on-the-job team leadership experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in the following:
- GIT, BitBucker Server, Jenkins, Dropwizard, AWS, Aurora, InfluxDB/Grafana, Raygun, JIRA, Web Services, REST APIs
How to apply
indicador para opciones binarias o forex superintendencia If you would like to be part of a successful and growing team at Retriever and this position suits you, please apply with:
- Your CV in any version of Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- A cover letter explaining why you are suited to this position. Applications will not be accepted without a cover letter.