How to apply
If you would like to be part of a successful and growing team at Retriever and this position suits you, please apply with:
- Your CV in any version of Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- A cover letter explaining why you are suited to this position. Applications will not be accepted without a cover letter.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Junior Software Engineer Developer – Java, Mobile
Based at our new office in Chatswood, this is a graduate engineering position in a software development team.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Professionalism – continual learning and development
- Strive for customer satisfaction
- Innovation and creativity
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology
We have an open-plan office, and everyone is friendly and approachable.
Graduate Software Engineer @Retriever:
- Member of an AGILE software development team
- Server, mobile, integration and front-end development
- Mentored by a Team Lead
- Exposure to different teams: platform development, product development, bespoke customer projects
- Report to the Manager
This is a role for graduates, so we expect you to start in December or early January, after you have finished your studies.
- Australian citizen or PR currently residing in Sydney
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Skills in Java
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about technology
- A great attitude in general
- Mobile development experience
- Skills in any of the following:
- GIT, BitBucker Server, Jenkins, Dropwizard, AWS, Aurora, InfluxDB/Grafana, Raygun, JIRA, Web Services, REST APIs