Developing Mobile Apps for Android, iOS, & Windows? How many builds do you require?
RADE combines the benefits of native and web apps, now an app can be built once, then deployed to all mobile devices running Android, iOS, or Windows with native characteristics.
RADE contains all the features that are necessary for building a mobile application on the Retriever mobile platform.
View the RADE3 Deploy To Different Devices video below
RADE combines the benefits of native and web apps, now an app can be built once and deployed to all mobile devices and tablets running Windows, iOS or Android with native characteristics. Retriever achieves this by introducing an abstraction layer above the OS specific API. See Retriever Architecture
RADE3 is the latest iteration of Retrievers advanced, proven platform for the rapid deployment of enterprise and consumer mobile applications. As more businesses choose to adopt a bring your own device policy, whereby employees use their own personally owned smartphones to complete work activities, it is crucial for developers to not limit their applications by operating system. Using RADE3, developers can satisfy these demands while still retaining fast deployment cycles. The RADE3 toolkit offers a low risk path for developing and successfully deploying mobile field force solutions.
- Application design – Use graphical editors to design the navigation and database of the application
- Visual Editor for user – interface (UI) – Use a WYSIWYG editor to drag-and-drop the UI controls
- Assisted coding – Use code completion to assist in the coding of business logic
- Large function library – Extensive API including access to offline database, synchronization and device functions (e.g. GPS, Camera)
- Multiplatform development support – Graphical support for designing and developing applications that will run on multiple platforms
- Application testing – Rapidly test the business logic of your application using RADE’s inbuilt emulator
- Deployment file generation – Generate Enterprise/App store development files for each platform
- Internationalization support – Internationalize all the text, images, and sounds in the application to support multiple locales
- Deploy to emulator/device – Fast deployment of your application directly to a emulator or device
- Multiple screen layouts – Design multiple screen layouts to support different devices without having to change any business logic code
- Re-usable Custom controls – Create custom UI controls that you can re-use for all your applications
- Use case generation – Design your screens, describe each screen and control then generate a use case document
- Application Configuration – Add configuration parameters to your application to turn on/off features without having to change code